Kicking off tonight brought to you by Linkup TV brand new Series #TheStateOf with Youngs Teflon & Tiny Boost at 8PM.
Make sure to hit the Subscribe button and follow Linkup TV!!
Manchester Grime Mc & Businessman Bugzy Malone also founder of successful Bmalone clothing range who recently became engaged to his long term girlfriend and has new music with Skip Marley . The musician was filmed before and after the accident by fans and onlookers who shared the graphic footage online . He is seen injured in the road and his clothes are torn with injury to his leg and arm and passers by help him and call for ambulance He is responsive at all times and moves slightly across the road and passes his phone to someone to call someone . He is currently in hospital and is in a serious but stable condition and we send our thoughts to him and his family at this time .
Stay at home to stop coronavirus spreading
Everyone must stay at home to help stop the spread of coronavirus.
This includes people of all ages – even if you do not have any symptoms or other health conditions.
You can only leave your home:
- to shop for basic essentials – only when you really need to
- to do one form of exercise a day – such as a run, walk or cycle, alone or with other people you live with
- for any medical need – for example, to visit a pharmacy or deliver essential supplies to a vulnerable person
- to travel to and from work – but only where this is absolutely necessary
What to do if you have coronavirus symptoms
Continue to stay at home if you have either:
- a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
To protect others, do not go to places like a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital. Stay at home.
Use the 111 online coronavirus service to find out what to do.